1. Volunteer. volunteermatch.org
2. Pray for missionaries.
3. Visit a nursing home.
4. Give school supplies to needy kids.
6. Keep a child warm. operationwarm.org
7. Host a dinner for college students.
8. Write thank-you notes to teachers.
9. Donate blood. redcross.org/blood
10. Bake for a busy neighbor.
11. Babysit for someone’s date night.
12. Collect trash at a local park, lake or beach.
13. Give a favorite book to a kid.
14. Write résumés for the jobless.
15. Read to a blind person.
16. Deliver old coats, hats and gloves to a shelter.
17. Buy groceries for a new mom.
18. Gift frequent flier miles. wish.org/ways-to-help/giving/airline-miles
19. Reconnect with an old friend.
20. Tutor a struggling student.
21. Make a blanket. projectlinus.org
22. Drive a cancer patient to treatments. cancer.org/treatment/supportprogramsservices/road-to-recovery
23. Organize a sing-a-long at a children’s hospital.
24. Sell items for charity on eBay.com. givingworks.ebay.com
25. Stock a food pantry.
26. Lend a hand with special events at church.
27. Ship books to soldiers. booksforsoldiers.com
28. Remember disabled veterans. dav.org/help-dav
29. Clean a church.
30. Cook a hot meal for someone who is sick.
31. Walk the neighbor’s dog.
32. Fill a shoebox. samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child
33. Listen to someone who is lonely.
34. Run an 8K that benefits wounded vets. woundedwarriorproject.org/wwp-8k-runs.aspx
35. Teach Sunday School.
36. Donate to The Salvation Army. satruck.org
37. Prepare meals for seniors. mowaa.org
38. Give toys. toysfortots.org/donate/toys.aspx
39. Shovel snow for others.
40. Share the Gospel with a prisoner. prisonfellowship.org/get-involved/volunteer
41. Weatherproof someone’s home.
42. Grow plants to give away.
43. Provide a life-changing gift to a needy family. heifer.org/gift-catalog/index.html
44. Treat your coworkers to a restaurant meal.
45. Drive neighborhood kids to church.
46. House-sit for a family going out of town.
47. Volunteer at a homeless shelter.
48. Ask your pastor to take a “dollar blessing” at your church to help a needy person.
49. Pay-it-backward at a coffee drive-thru.
50. Spread God’s Word around the world. gift.americanbible.org
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.