Makes 8 servings
- 4 cups shredded Roasted Chicken (see below)
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 cup packaged cabbage coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp purchased coleslaw dressing
- 8 pretzel buns, split and toasted
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced*
- In a medium bowl combine shredded chicken and barbecue sauce; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine coleslaw mix and dressing.
- To assemble each sandwich, spoon ½ cup chicken mixture on each bun bottom; top with coleslaw mixture, jalapeño slices and bun top.
- *Note: Chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes. When working with jalapeños, wear protective gloves.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.