Makes .75 serving
- 2 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, quartered
- ¼ cup pine nuts or walnuts
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a food processor combine basil leaves, garlic, nuts and ¼ cup olive oil. Cover and process with several on-off turns until coarsely chopped, stopping and scraping sides as necessary. Add remaining olive oil and the cheese; process until nearly smooth. Season to taste with sea salt and ground black pepper.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.