1. VOLUNTEER. volunteermatch.org
2. PRAY for missionaries.
3. VISIT a nursing home.
4. GIVE school supplies to needy kids.
6. KEEP a child warm. operationwarm.org
7. HOST a dinner for college students.
8. WRITE thank-you notes to teachers.
9. DONATE blood. redcross.org/blood
10. BAKE for a busy neighbor.
11. BABYSIT for someone’s date night.
12. COLLECT trash at a local park, lake or beach.
13. GIVE a favorite book to a kid.
14. WRITE résumés for the jobless.
15. READ to a blind person.
16. DELIVER old coats, hats and gloves to a shelter.
17. BUY groceries for a new mom.
18. GIFT frequent flier miles. wish.org/ways-to-help/giving/airline-miles
19. RECONNECT with an old friend.
20. TUTOR a struggling student.
21. MAKE a blanket. projectlinus.org
22. DRIVE a cancer patient to treatments. cancer.org/treatment/supportprogramsservices/road-to-recovery
23. ORGANIZE a sing-a-long at a children’s hospital.
24. SELL items for charity on eBay.com. charity.ebay.com
25. STOCK a food pantry.
26. LEND a hand with special events at church.
27. SHIP books to soldiers. booksforsoldiers.com
28. REMEMBER disabled veterans. dav.org/help-dav
29. CLEAN a church.
30. COOK a hot meal for someone who is sick.
31. WALK the neighbor’s dog.
32. FILL a shoebox. samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child
33. LISTEN to someone who is lonely.
34. RUN an 8K that benefits wounded vets. woundedwarriorproject.org/wwp-8k-runs.aspx
35. TEACH Sunday School.
36. DONATE to The Salvation Army. satruck.org
37. PREPARE meals for seniors. mowaa.org
38. GIVE toys. toysfortots.org/donate/toys.aspx
39. SHOVEL snow for others.
40. SHARE the Gospel with a prisoner. prisonfellowship.org/get-involved/volunteer
41. WEATHERPROOF someone’s home.
42. GROW plants to give away.
43. PROVIDE a life-changing gift to a needy family. heifer.org/gift-catalog/index.html
44. TREAT your coworkers to a restaurant meal.
45. DRIVE neighborhood kids to church.
46. HOUSE-SIT for a family going out of town.
47. VOLUNTEER at a homeless shelter.
48. ASK your pastor to take a “dollar blessing” at your church to help a needy person.
49. PAY-it-backward at a coffee drive-thru.
50. SPREAD God’s Word around the world. gift.americanbible.org
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.