Start on the East Coast, the West Coast, or somewhere in the middle.
1. HANCOCK SHAKER VILLAGE PITTSFIELD, MA
Step back in history and visit a village paused in time. See a lifestyle inspired by faith.
2. ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL New York, NY
This architecturally gothic and revered cathedral is striking against the skyscrapers and city streets.
3. AMERICA’S HISTORIC TRIANGLE VIRGINIA
Historic churches and sites in Jamestown, Yorktown and Colonial Williamsburg reflect America’s beginnings.
4. BILLY GRAHAM LIBRARY Charlotte, NC
Visitors experience multimedia presentations, exhibits and messages focused on the Gospel of Christ.
5. HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE ORLANDO, FL
Re-creations of Biblically significant locations and events make the Bible come alive for families.
6. WYCLIFFE DISCOVERY CENTER ORLANDO, FL
This museum focuses on the way God has used various people, places and periods for His glory and hope.
7. FIELDS OF THE WOOD BIBLE PARK MURPHY, NC
See the World’s Largest 10 Commandments, climb the prayer mountain and experience scenes of the Bible.
8. CHRIST IN THE SMOKIES GATLINBURG, TN
The beautiful gardens, depictions of Christ and the incredible mountain scenery are soul-stirring.
9. CREATION MUSEUM PETERSBURG, KY
The Bible is an interactive, visual experience at this museum that will be enjoyed by all ages.
10. BASILICA OF THE SACRED HEART NOTRE DAME, IN
Notre Dame University is known for its traditions, and in this cathedral, tradition is incredibly moving.
11. THE GREAT PASSION PLAY EUREKA SPRINGS, AR
See the moving performance, visit the museums and tour the various Biblical scenes on display.
12. CATHEDRAL OF ST. PAUL ST. PAUL, MN
Ranked as one of the prettiest churches in the United States, this stop inspires awe.
13. GROTTO OF THE REDEMPTION WEST BEND, IA
Pieced stone by stone, this beautiful landmark is a precious place of worship in the Heartland.
14. HOLY FAMILY SHRINE GRETNA, NE
This glass house of prayer in a beautiful setting is breathtaking and worth the Midwest stop.
15. MUSEUM OF BIBLICAL ART DALLAS, TX
Rotating exhibits convey Old and New Testament themes and scenes in works of art.
16. SAN MIGUEL MISSION SANTA FE, NM
Visit the oldest church in United States history and get a picture of Christianity in early America.
17. WIND RIVER RANCH ESTES PARK, CO
Stay for a week at this dude ranch with Christian speakers, fun and relaxation in the mountains.
18. ARCHES NATIONAL PARK MOAB, UT
Sandstone arches and other natural formations in this park display incredible examples of God’s Creation.
19. CHAPEL OF THE HOLY CROSS SEDONA, AZ
In the breathtaking landscape of Sedona sits a pretty church that is structurally dependent on the cross.
20. THE BIBLE MUSEUM GOODYEAR, AZ
Pick up and read some of the rarest printed Bibles and theological texts. This museum never closes!
21. SALVATION MOUNTAIN NILAND, CA
This whimsical display of Christ-centered art is themed around the verse John 3:16. It is a sight to see.
22. OLD MISSION SANTA BARBARA, CA
Old Mission’s stunning architecture, 230 years of history and beachside location make it a favorite. www.santabarbaramission.org/to...
23. OREGON CAVES MONUMENT CAVE JUNCTION, OR
Miller’s Chapel, Angel Falls and other cave rooms amazingly make God’s work evident.
24. MT. ST. HELENS CREATION CENTER SILVERLAKE, WA
Check out Mount St. Helens, soak in the unusual landscape and learn about its significance.
25. DINOSAUR AND FOSSIL MUSEUM GLENDIVE, MT
Fossils and erected dinosaur bones combine with the stories of Genesis for families to learn together.