Makes 22 appetizers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons small capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 22 wonton wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Fennel fronds or fresh dill (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and sour cream. Add salmon, onion, mustard, capers and lemon juice.
Place wonton wrappers in 1¾-inch muffin tins. Spray wrappers with cooking spray. Spoon about 1 tablespoon salmon mixture into each cup. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until wontons are golden. Garnish with fennel fronds or fresh dill, if desired.