Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, washed anddried, divided
- ¾ cup chopped English walnuts
- 1 (12-ounce) package baby spinach
- 1 (8-ounce) package soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Pepper to taste, optional
For vinaigrette, process oil, vinegar, water, honey, salt and ½ cup blueberries in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl. Toss in remaining blueberries. Set aside.
For salad, toast walnuts. Transfer to a large bowl. Add spinach and goat cheese. Gently toss. Serve with blueberry vinaigrette and season with pepper, if desired.