In this issue
- INTERIOR WISDOM: Interior designer Leah Richardson shares how she learned to let God become her design and life inspiration.
- PRESERVING THE HARVEST: Life:Beautiful editors and family share the joys of canning as they pass on time-honored traditions.
- WHEN THE SEASHORE SANG: Nature gives glory to a Creator, inspiring one woman to a morning solitude on the beach in communion with God.
- FAMILY PICNIC: Secrets for a successful family reunion and projects to make it more memorable; one family's annual gathering by the lake.
- SUMMER SALADS: Crisp lettuces, flavorful beans and fresh pasta are paired with healthful vegetables, fruits and meats highlighted with homemade dressings.