In this issue
- TABLE OF GRACE: Make your Easter dinner an event to remember this year by decorating in a manner that subtly tells the Resurrection story.
- HEAR MY VOICE: One of the greatest parables of Jesus is the story of The One Lost Sheep. Why? Get to know sheep and shepherds a little better, and you'll have a better understanding.
- THIS I KNOW: Among the greatest unsung heroes of the faith are Sunday School teachers. When they reach children, they change the world.
- HOME, SWEET KOREA: Get a glimpse of life in South Korea as experienced by a young American newlywed. It's a tale of ancient culture, overcrowded subways and a yearning for pizza.
- FLOURISH OF FLOWERS: Among all the glory of creation, there's nothing more lovely than a flower. What fun to put all that color on a salad.
- THE NEED IS THE CALL: For more than 30 years, Pastor Bill Wilson has been taking the Gospel to the poor, the desperate and the down-and-out in some of the darkest corners of New York City.