In this issue
- ABOUT FACE: Joe Johnson played the role of great family man and active church member, but behind his smile was a secret that landed him in prison where only the truth could save his life.
- THE POTTING SHED: A quiet place for working with seeds and plants can renew the soul and lift the spirit. Learn how to set up your own potting shed and develop a garden this spring.
- OUR HOUSE: Carole Holiday, her husband and their former nanny share their gifts and talents for flower arranging, grilling and fine backing at their enchanting vintage cottage.
- AMAZING GRACE: Real people share how their lives have been transformed through a personal relationship with the living God.
- A TWIST OF LEMON: Wake the winter palate with refreshing lemon cream puffs, sponge-cake rolls, bars and frozen cream.